Quantcast
RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Fallout 3 - Tenpenny Tower @ Twenty Sided
View Single Post

December 23rd, 2008, 07:17
The whole Tenpenny Tower was about location, not that they were rich. Let's just assume they all had billions of caps saved away or they made their money with slavery…etc. That didn't bother me as much as that stupid quest did. I was doing ok with the game up until this point. Yea a lot of it is a stretch of the imagination, but if you don't get bogged down in details then it is enjoyable. Except for this stupid place.

I did the peacful get the ghouls into the building part of the quest and succeeded. What happens after that? The ghouls kill everyone and act like nothing is wrong. I ask Roy what happened to all the people and he makes some joke about the cellar or something. Then there is no option to say "HEY, WTF! Die you monster!" or something similar. You have to attack him and then lose karma if you want to avenge the people.

That really pissed me off. I went through all that trouble and the programmers couldn't be bothered to build into the game the graphics for both humans and ghouls living together? On top of that you got Three Dog on the radio chastising the ghouls and making fun of your mask. Would it of killed the programmers to put in an option of vengence in the dialog or actually having the ghouls and humans living side by side?
--
Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
Last edited by skavenhorde; December 23rd, 2008 at 07:35.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)