Pricewatch!

Dead Island is worth $10, but I wish I hadn't paid more than that.

As long as your expectations aren't too high, you should get some enjoyment from it. Just don't expect any degree of realism, and be aware that the PC port has a very "consolish" look and feel.

KoA shows full price ($60) to me (in the US).

Same here… I wonder if you have to be logged in to see the discount. Not that I would purchase KoA anyways.

That's actually the first time I've even looked at Origin. I wasn't aware they sell console titles there as well.

It shows up as 250sek for me (that is half the regular price, 500sek). Granted, the Swedish Origin site is horribly poorly localized & buggy, so it would not surprise me if they have done something wrong here.

Same here… I wonder if you have to be logged in to see the discount. Not that I would purchase KoA anyways.

That's actually the first time I've even looked at Origin. I wasn't aware they sell console titles there as well.

It is the evil tool of EA designed to kill off used games and monetize you into oblivion ... ;)

No KoA discount for me ... even when logged in.

Steam has L.A. Noire 50% off ($14.99) for the next few days. $19.99 for the complete edition that includes all DLC.
Awesome sale - have to see what I need from that list ...

GOG has added Cryostasis to their catalogue for $9.99
That is just WAY out of whack ... the game, aside from not really reaching the 'good' level in the site title, is regularly on sale for <$5 ... so $5.99 might work but at $10 it is a definite skip.

The indie face kick bundle is up for pre-order:
http://indie.gamingallthetime.com/ Pre-order price: $8 (later on it will cost $10). Content will be:
Sol Survivor
Still life 2 (is this indie?)
Booster Trooper
PAM - Post apocalyptic mayhem
Avencast: Rise of the mage (is this indie?)
Dead horde
Runespell: Overture
Greed: Black border

*edit* And it looks like the content of the upcoming Indie royale is known. It will contain:
Twin Sector
Jolly Rover
Vertex Dispenser
DLC quest
Lair of the Evildoer
source

Last edited:
There actually is a game called "DLC Quest" ? :lol:

Last min bundle alterations: The indie royale bundle contains Hard Reset, not twin Sector! And it is by the way up.

That's a great deal. I paid $30 for Hard Reset when it was released, and I wasn't disappointed. If you like fast-paced shooters in the style of Serious Sam, you can't go wrong with it.

I'm very surprised it's being included in that bundle, and I'm slightly annoyed that people are getting it for that cheap.

Back
Top Bottom