Quantcast
RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - What I've Been Watching: The Catch-All Film Thread
View Single Post

November 20th, 2010, 23:54
Is it true that Germany is the only country in which the new Dragon short movie is NOT published in the regular releases ?

I can only find a "limited edition" "Amazon.de exclusive" DVD+Blueray combo box, which is sold out, and is currently only being offered by someone "used" for 50 Euros on Amazon Germany … This appears to be the ONLY German-language release of "How to train your dragon" with the short movie in it …

http://www.amazon.de/Drachenz%C3%A4h…0290044&sr=1-3

Amazon.com - on the other side - offers Blueray and DVD 2-disc packages containing the new short movie - and they appear to be not limited in any way !

Ah, yes, this is what I hate so much : I would have to import it if I want to see it … I would have to watch it in any other language but my own … I get angry when I have the feeling to be screwed again - in this case by Amazon Germany … Maybe this is evn a kind of punishment because Germany has such a bad reputation as THE country of illegal copying ?

Amazon, I hate you.

I'm very, very, very angry right now.
--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)