Edge Of Eternity - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Edge Of Eternity has left Early Access:

Here we are!

From the Kickstarter campaign in 2015 until now, we have gone a long way thanks to the continuous support of the community. Your feedback, recommendations, advice or kind words were very important to us to bring Edge of Eternity in an ambitious project.

Initiated by four passionate developers, our team has grown to 14 members in order to provide you the experience you deserved. Today, we're glad to announce that Edge of Eternity is out of this Early Access state to become a full complete experience. Check out the launch trailer below and start your journey on Heryon with a 15% off during one week.

More information.

Did I hear this was coming to Gamepass? I just checked and I can't see it. Yet anyway.

Did I hear this was coming to Gamepass? I just checked and I can't see it. Yet anyway.

Yes, a Dev replied to that question in the Steam forums. It will come to Gamepass when the console version releases (they confirmed it will be for PC too, but I guess it will be a simultaneous release)

Proud backer who supported them on kickstarter in 2015.

I did my duty so Gamepass bah.:p

This is one of those EA games that I never really thought I'd see released but... damn! I guess I have another game in my library that I'm looking forward to playing now. As I recall this one was one of those pretty anime (third person?) RPG-ish yet also action-y games. Yes, that is how my mind catalogues games.

Yes, a Dev replied to that question in the Steam forums. It will come to Gamepass when the console version releases (they confirmed it will be for PC too, but I guess it will be a simultaneous release)

Are you sure it wasn't rune_74?

Seems like the console version releases sometime in Q4 (which will trigger also the PC Gamepass release) so nothing to see here for me until then.

Look on the bright-side it will be fixed with patches by then.

Here's the first review I've seen. It's mostly positive, but he says it has some rough edges. He scored it 7.5

https://www.pcinvasion.com/edge-of-eternity-review/
UI and map lighting isn't enticing.. Combat design is also strange. Then this:
d28e4feff3c7ca837f93d6d9f94a43d2d73afc62.png

Looks like I'll play it in Q4 2022 then. Guaranteed to have no bugs then!

At least I'm not the resident loyal PR mouthpiece of Microsoft Gamepass.

UI and map lighting isn't enticing.. Combat design is also strange. Then this:
Yeah that sucks sounds like it's not even finished and got released.:(

Gone are the days where it was fun to play games on the very first day of release. Now I tend to anticipate their first anniversary or, in some cases, even the second or third. I like my omelet fully cooked and fluffy, not all leaky and running, smelling of elderberries.

At least I'm not the resident loyal PR mouthpiece of Microsoft Gamepass.

Not really appropriate because I like a service....but hey you be you.

Back
Top Bottom