Sonny

I just played it for the last hour. Not difficult to learn and hard to stop playing.

Its got a modern cyberpunk sort of feel to it.

This is pretty cool and a lot of fun :). Thanks for the link!

I played a little, but I'm waiting for badges :) It doesn't seem bad, but I think it's rather overpraised. The Mardek series (pt2 actually) is a lot better, as it's a full fledged JRPG. And fun. And it has badges :)

'Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!'

I knew it was worth the wait - the new weekly challenge on Kong is Sonny!

I think it's rather overpraised. The Mardek series (pt2 actually) is a lot better, as it's a full fledged JRPG. And fun. And it has badges :)

Agreed - it is overrated. I like the potential these flash games are showing however.

I'll have to give Mardek another try. Awhile ago, I made it through a bit of the first one and had to stop from JRPG overload ;)

The first chapter of Mardek is, frankly, quite brief and more of a showcasing of things to come. The 2nd chapter is where it shines, it has tons of stuff an actual JRPG would have (including secret areas and so on) and quite a story, with a good, surprising, a bit touching and very cliffhanger ending.

Back
Top Bottom