Life is Strange - New Game

Life is Strange felt - and still feels - utterly magical to me. While it has its weaknesses (some unfortunate visuals and clumsy writing), there is a very strong emotional level to it that really got to me (nostalgia, camaraderie, ethics, outlooks on life). Also, I really love the attention to detail given to almost every relevant part of the game. The sheer amount of flavour fed back to the player whenever he investigates parts of the scenery would do many an RPG more than proud!

Then again, I seriously own an almost complete set of Chloe cosplay wear, so I might not count as a reliable source of information.

Okay okay, wishlisted, there'll probably be enough of time to play it some day, I guess some time before it's sequel gets released so I can decide to buy the next game or not.

Actually, the first episode is completely free. If you don't like it by the end of that, I doubt you will at all.

Life is Strange felt - and still feels - utterly magical to me. While it has its weaknesses (some unfortunate visuals and clumsy writing), there is a very strong emotional level to it that really got to me (nostalgia, camaraderie, ethics, outlooks on life). Also, I really love the attention to detail given to almost every relevant part of the game. The sheer amount of flavour fed back to the player whenever he investigates parts of the scenery would do many an RPG more than proud!

Then again, I seriously own an almost complete set of Chloe cosplay wear, so I might not count as a reliable source of information.

Actually, the first episode is completely free. If you don't like it by the end of that, I doubt you will at all.

Um, you have a complete set of chloe cosplay? I though you were a guy?

I can't judge games like IGN reviewers who base conclusions on just a part of a product.
Thus I wishlisted episode 2. ;)

Last edited:
If that truly is you...
Hot damn you would make an awesome viking.
Battle Brothers & Expeditions should pay you for promotion.

Nothing wrong with a bit of cross dressing. We all do it from time to time. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom