Pricewatch!

Well i don't see any bargins. Maybe it isn't a real sale ?

Hmmm ... I saw loads of stuff and picked up the Majesty Bundle (1, 2 and all expansions) for >80% off. Slowly moving stuff I had back on GamersGate to other platforms ...

Again, don't forget to check GOG each day because more discounted games will be added on a daily basis.

If games are not removed shouldn't we just check the last day ?

Well… maybe you have a point :)

I was referring to your post and Carnifex's, both posts exactly right above my previous one, when you both wrote about the lack of good, discounted games at that time :)

Vendetta - Curse of the Ravens Cry is £8.50 on steam, is that a good level to invest?

Vendetta - Curse of the Ravens Cry is £8.50 on steam, is that a good level to invest?

My look at ‘IsThereAnyDeal’ says that is the lowest price so far ... so I would tend to say yes.

No, it's the only game critics panned for no reason except their malice.
I would tend to say yes.
Here's yes from me too.

"Fanatical" have their Chronicle Bundle available.
Of interest to us is Evoland in the $1 tier and Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan in the $7.49 tier. The latter looks interesting as as a point of difference it is set in an "African Fantasy world".

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/chronicle-bundle

Apparently I own Aurion. News to me!
Oh well, I'll have a look at it soon and report back.

Edit:To be honest, I think the "Very Positive" feedback on Steam is more about the rarity of the setting and the origins of the game than anything. Of the hour or so I saw, it seemed very simplistic in the story and gameplay, and very linear character dev as well. Pity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom