• 1-5 times a week

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Less than once a week

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Let's learn how often you visit RPGWatch.

About twice a day (morning and evening), so probably like 15-20 times.

Way to many times per day.

Checking news and new threads on front page: about 5-10 times per day.
And on top of that is checking back on each mail notification which is 0-10 times per day (maybe up to 20 times in some cases)

About half a dozen times a day Monday to Friday. Less on weekends.

Oh there's a poll, had to scroll up to see it after landing in this thread, odd.

-kaos

20 times a day +.

Loads. If I'm bored for a minute, I check to look for interesting and/or hilariously awful comments.

@celtic: Why should that be relevant in any way?

It really isn't at all, I guess I should have included that it is very easy to check in here multiple times a day on our many devices.

I have few to poker tournaments on the go right now so didn't really read what I had posted..

At least once a day, usually after work. Tis relaxing and I like the discussions. Weekends can vary, naturally depending on what's happening at the time. :)

It has ebbed and flowed through the years ... right now I am back into gaming so I visit more, but for a few years it was much less ...

Probably at least 5-6 times a day. If I spent as much time gaming as I do browsing forums, my backlog would be a lot smaller. :)

Probably 5 times a day but it tends to be only for a few minutes unless something catches my eye. Rarely log-in - I tend to be a reader rather than a poster.

Voted more than 20 times per week.I visited lot less in previous 6-7 months because I neither had time for gaming or browsing the web.Now finally I have free time so I am back to gaming and visiting Watch multiple times per day.

Hard to say, as I rarely "leave" once I visit. I'm here nearly every day - and it's almost always open as one of the browser tabs. So, I picked "10-20" times - but it would be much more if I included every refresh ;)

I'm primarily here when I'm at work - as it involves a lot of downtime.

Ironically, I despise "bickering" and endless cyclical debates but I'm simultaneously suffering from a compulsion to stick with them until I feel there's nothing more relevant left to say. Some unhealthy variety of OCD, I'm sure.

So, to preserve my sanity - I try to stay away when I'm not at work, though I often fail.

I'm still trying to figure out why I'm here so much. Doesn't seem like a very productive use of my time.

But I love games and I love talking about them. I don't know a single person in real life who's as interested and passionate about them as I am, so I have to find an outlet somewhere :)

Hard to say, as I rarely "leave" once I visit. I'm here nearly every day - and it's almost always open as one of the browser tabs. So, I picked "10-20" times - but it would be much more if I included every refresh ;)

Same here. I visit every work day, and only occasionally in the weekend. But like DArt, when I open up the browser the tab stays open and I refresh regularly during the day.
Picked "10-20" times too.

Back
Top Bottom