Elder Scrolls VI - REDFALL Location Confirmed by Bethesda?

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
ESO talks about The Elder Scrolls VI location which Bethesda have teased with a tweet.

The Elder Scrolls 6 Redfall location confirmed by Bethesda to be in Hammerfall & Highrock! No word on TES 6 release date or new gameplay!

The Elder Scrolls 6 has an official trailer and the predicted released date is 2024 - 2025, currently all we know for certain is that Starfield has a release date set before The Elder Scrolls 6 Hammerfell will come out. So it was rather surprising when the official The Elder Scrolls twitter, tweeted a riddle for us to solve so early ahead of the release date for The Elder Scrolls 6. This picture depicts candles that are strategically placed to provide a message about the upcoming Elder Scrolls 6 game. In this video I will speculate and alalyse the imiage and lore we know from the current Elder Scrolls titles such as The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, Daggerfall and Morrowind and how they connect the dots to reveal the location for The Elder Scrolls 6 Hammerfall and Highrock. The Elder Scrolls 6 will most likely take place during the end of the 4th era after the conclusion of the great war and the events of Skyrim civil war questline. TES 6 will tell the story of the Redguard s eluded to by the IP RedFall. We may see the Thalmor return to once again conquer the region or find a story of conflict within the province of High Rock with the Bretons. I'm sure traversing the Iliac Bay will play a strong role in The Elder Scrolls 6 gameplay.

The Elder Scrolls 6 will be a RPG or action role-playing games developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The series focuses on free-form gameplay in a detailed open world. The Elder Scrolls series started with The Elder Scrolls 1 Arena, The Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall, Battlepire and Redguard set in the region of Hammerfell, The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, 10 years onwards we are still waiting for Gameplay of The Elder Scrolls 6 Redfall, Hammerfell or/and Highrock!
More information.

The development time of more and more games is starting to get really long. Do they really take 4-6 years (longer than you can be president, movies/tv shows take half of that time) or is it most of the time in some kind of 'preproduction' (meaning 5 guys are just brainstorming on a monthly basis).

I wonder where the bottleneck is. Sure, asset creation is time consuming but a lot of that can be parallelized, but maybe other aspects not. They are using +100 person teams.

I think with Bethesda, it's had more to do with shaking the games-as-a-service money tree. They probably didn't want to compete with themselves with TES online (and continuing Skyrim sales), the Fallout side of things moved focus to 76, and Starfield became the next main project.

Great, thanks. I missed that. Especially the tidbit on procedural generation during design sounds interesting.

No problem but now you know they have their plate full right now.:nod:

I'd rather it was taking place in a different region of Tamriel and not right next to Skyrim since that's where the last game was.

Would have liked someplace further south or the Summerset Isles.

I personally would root for Akavir and let Tamriel sit for a few games. The game is Elder Scrolls, not Tamriel.

I personally would root for Akavir and let Tamriel sit for a few games. The game is Elder Scrolls, not Tamriel.
From what I know of the lore most or if not all humans have been eaten. So I don't really see how you can make a game set in an evil snake/beast demon empire.:thinking:

Easy, you use a scroll to go back in time and change history. We already know the scrolls disregard simple things like time.

Bethesda likes to tease fans with little tidbits about Akavir sprinkled here and there, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a TES game ever taking place there.

The mystery surrounding that continent is exactly why it seems appealing.

Cynically thinking, could the reason they picked Hammerfell be because Redguards are black - a woke TES game? We've already been there twice before in TESII and Redguard, so a new region would be more interesting.

One of the reasons I thought Morrowwind was so good, was because the Dark Elves were so exotic, and their homeland was so trippy. Their settings since then have been far less original. Too bad.
Also it sounds like Starfield is bottling up the development on everything else. . .

They can let me know when the game is about to be out, these teaser years in advance is quite frankly annoying.

Last edited:
They're going to dual release Starfield and TES VI at the same time. That's the big secret.

Even though I would love to explore Akavir, my desire to crush those "elven supremacist" Thalmor supersedes anything else. I really hope that at some point we will be able to go to the Summerset Isles and burn down the Crystal Tower.

Back
Top Bottom