Original Sin - Post-Funding Update #44

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Divinity: Original Sin has a new post-funding update about the Phantom Forest.

It's been a while since our last update, but as you can imagine we've been frightfully busy with communicating about Dragon Commander. That doesn't mean that in the meantime Original Sin hasn't been receiving any love, but our understaffed part-time communication department just couldn't handle talking about two games at the same time.

Some of you were mad about this and rightfully so, but there's only that many hours in a day. Still, Dragon Commander is out of the door now, and that means that we'll start shifting our online activities to Divinity: Original Sin again.

Work in Progress: The lair beneath Phantom Forest

Our very own Axel has been working very diligently with his team on several areas in the game and especially the fabled lair beneath Phantom Forest! Have a look at the video in which he gives you an inside look, deftly manoeuvres around spoilers and explains what exactly 'dummies' are.

More information.

HOORAY, a Divinity: OS update !

Wow, that lair is massive. Can't wait for this game.

When they pull the camera out in the end - man, that thing is huge! And that is only the first level? Dear me!

When they pull the camera out in the end - man, that thing is huge! And that is only the first level? Dear me!

Dear me? Dear all ;)
Looks big and full of twists. Very likeable !

And it is always nice to have t.... huh see hidden text.

It's massive and the shots at the end with polish look fantastic. And hell, its called "the lair beneath the phantom forest" - which is just awesome! :)

It's massive and the shots at the end with polish look fantastic. And hell, its called "the lair beneath the phantom forest" - which is just awesome! :)

I wonder if that's the forest where supporters will have their personal messages posted in the game. I can't remember if I got that through Kickstarter or the fundraiser here at The Watch, but it was in my Larian vault. What did we all write as our messages? I threw in the names of my two oldest sons, which are unusual enough of fit the setting.

Back
Top Bottom