Avowed - Leaks and Rumours

Is Avowed a Souls-like game or not?

No. It's going to be more similar to TES, or at least that how it sounds so far.

Glad to know this. I was already getting tired of so much new RPG releases being games like Dark Souls. At least, now I can think of watching future Avowed trailers, gameplays etc. Otherwise I wouldn't.

Ditto, Henrique the lesser. Has it leaked whether it is single-player or party? I know they said open world, but I'm not sure if companions are optional or required to complete the game. That's the biggest thing for me. I haven't finished an Obsidian game since Fallout 3, though I enjoy all of them to some extent. Outer Worlds was fun for a while but low budget. Hope this game is fleshed out in all areas instead of the beginning two or three.

Ditto, Henrique the lesser. Has it leaked whether it is single-player or party? I know they said open world, but I'm not sure if companions are optional or required to complete the game. That's the biggest thing for me. I haven't finished an Obsidian game since Fallout 3, though I enjoy all of them to some extent. Outer Worlds was fun for a while but low budget. Hope this game is fleshed out in all areas instead of the beginning two or three.

Pretty sure it is single character if the stuff we have seen so far is the final game idea.

Well seems you two need glasses as per the bulletin points on page one.
You will be able to enlist the help of companions, but it is supposedly very different to how it works in Obsidian's other recent RPG, The Outer Worlds.
Your the hero with one or two companions helping. So yes technically your the hero but you have join-able companions. Don't expect it to be a party based game like PoE was.

Back
Top Bottom