Overlord II - Announcement & Screenshots @ GamersHell

magerette

Hedgewitch
Codemasters is continueing their rollout for the sequel to their fantasy title Overlord, aptly named Overlord II, by announcing they've snagged the same writer, Rhianna Pratchett, to script all the iterations, which include those for PC, XBox 360 and PS3, as well as the Wii Minions and the DS Dark Legend versions. GamersHell has the announcement, along with a few screens, here.
More information.

Is this coming out on the PC as well?

edit: too slow! sneaky text change!

Is this coming out on the PC as well?

edit: too slow! sneaky text change!

Yep, I accidentally edited it out while trying to get all the versions in, then deviously reinserted it to mess with your mind. ;)

Not really excited about this one. The first game was one of the worst games I have played in a couple of years.

Wouldn't say it was one of the worst games ever, but I played it on the PC and oh my god the control was undiluted horse manure. Trying to move the minions around was a nightmare, and Rhianna Pratchett--the woman responsible for the writing in the game--is solid proof that neither comedic genius nor writing talent is an inherited trait.

I played it on the Xbox and I enjoyed it immensely ... Just goes to show that tastes differ, I guess.

I thought it was a fun game, one of the 3 that i actually finished last year. Part two's expanded minion capabilities sound interesting, we'll have to see how it all shakes out.

Think it was a fun game. I never had problems with PC controls. Actually, I think it was quite good. Not really an epic game or a deep gaming experience, but very entertaining and a little bit different than the rest of the whole fantasy action-adventure market.

Agreed, actually I couldn't stop my gf from playing it - she loved it.

Back
Top Bottom