Gothic 3 i have a question

gaboru93

Sentinel
Will Gothic 4 be made ?

will Gothic 4 be made???

Last edited:
:lol: that's a good one...
it will be sad if it won't be any Gothic 4 though...:(

Like all sequels, it will depend totally on sales!! Money rules whether we like it or not!!

i say love rules!!!
in honour of martin luther king jr of course.

Yeah, and I too have a dream!! :)

I believe Gorath was talking in one of the other threads about sells/money. It seems that this game is not total hit but not huge miss. Generally they are making some money, not a huge profit but enough to pay for the costs (and luckely bit more). So I'm hoping this means we will see Gothic 4. Or probaby some different game with different setting and name from this producer. After this buggy releasy, the Gothic brand is not really something you necessarilly need to keep.

An add-on is quite probable according to the new interview, although the contract hasn´t been signed yet.

PB speculated that G4 could be a prequel. I bet there will be another game.

G3 certainly makes more money than Gothic and G2, but it was surely much more expensive. We can only speculate how many units they need to sell to break even. My guess is that the game is already in the money.
Add-ons are comparatively cheap to produce, so continuing sales, the budget version. the add-on followed by a gold edition and all the merchandizing should earn decent money in the long term. They spoiled their chance for the big bucks though.

yeeeee!!! we will have G4
oh btw how do i change thread name? :D

can an admin change this thread name to "Will they make Gothic4?" ??? i can't find someone to do that...:-/

I hope they won't make Gothic 4, because they killed the Gothic series in the third part for me. I compared Gothic 3 to Ultima IX because that was a horrible successor, too, but when I think about it I have to say, Gothic 3 is like Ultima VIII - not a really bad game, but a shame compared to its precedessors - simplified plotline, not really thought-out virtual world, some major (and in my opinion: wrong) gameplay changes.

So, a Gothic 4 would be the Ultima IX of the series, and that would just be ... evil. EVIL!

I hope they make a G4 or a prequel or some sort because I like G3 a lot. It doesn't has the gothic feeling like the other 2. But it has the right feeling for that situation, just like the former 2 had.

i'm sooo nervous to playing Gothic 3 but first my computer needs some major upgrades( a new one:lol: lol) i hope the game will continue more and more and more.... so ppl that say that they hope G4 won't come out....... u guys have some nerve!!!!!!!

gods forbiden there be a Gothic MMORPG... It's coming :(

No way, Gothic doesn't fit as a MMORPG, besides gothic has always been about freedom and story and feeling. and the last 2 things you cant get done in a MMORPG

hmm it seems i'm not able to edit the title now... i edited one named short words... first it was called something else... but now it doesn't work here

There is a MMORPG coming with a lot of emphasis on the story. If I'm not mistaken the name was:Age of Conan
It all happens in the Conan Universe, So it is a differentsetting than usual

Back
Top Bottom