Pricewatch!

That doesn't sound right. I've noticed on some bundles they do infact reduce the price if you own some of the games. Er publisher bundles.

Just checked it with a Telltale Bundle. Steam marks some games as "already in library" but doesn't reduce the bundle's price. On the positive side, individual games are already on a big discount (60-70%), so you're just missing the bundle's extra discount (10%).

To be quite honest I don't blame Steam for that, it's a "bundle discount" not a "get whatever you want from bundle discount", but you most definitely should get extra keys for games already in your library.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided currently has an 85% discount on Steam (7.49 Euros where I am). Human Revolutions is 2.99 Euros.

Not on sales and several years late but EA finally made DLC bundles for ME2 and ME3 that can be bought without BioWare points.

Good thing I'm avoiding California so these chemicals won't cause me cancer or birth defects. However, can I still get radiation sickness ?

ME Andromeda for 15 dollar on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-Andromeda-PC/dp/B00ZPZQKIG

It has this nice legal disclaimer:

This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

So be careful!

I don't see that disclaimer - you're messing with my tiny little mind!

I don't see that disclaimer - you're messing with my tiny little mind!
hmm, I saw the disclaimer when browsing to the page on my phone, but now on my laptop I can't find it either. Should have taken a screenshot :( You probably only see it when amazon thinks you are in california.

The game is shipped as a origin key, so the disclaimer must refer to running andromeda which increases the radiation output of your GPU to dangerous levels.

If you should happen to have any extra holiday cash lying around, Phantom Brave is half off on Steam. I played it maybe two months ago and I thought it was pretty enjoyable.

GOG.com just started a New Year's Resolution Sale!

Didn't they have a sale last week ?

Yes, they had :)

They'll add new discount every 24 hrs (there is a countdown timer on GOG's home page).

Also: "All deals will run through January 15, 11 pm UTC"

Back
Top Bottom