Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey guys!

The name's King_Tetiro! And what trouble will I be causing? Well if it's allowed, I'd like to get feedback on my RPG trilogy engine so I can produce the best damn BRPG ever (British Role Playing Game :p)

You can out my progress below

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePhoenixHeart/videos

Reminds me of the quote from The Man Who Would be King, when coming to the new world.
"Are you gods?" "No, but we're British. That's the next best thing." ;)

Hi everyone, my name is Peter. I'm an Australian who lives in Canberra.

I'm a developer at a small (there are three of us) indie game developer called Whale Hammer Games. We're working on a game called Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire, which Couch Potato was nice enough to post a news article about.

I enjoy all kinds of games, but spend most of my time playing role-playing and strategy games. When i'm not working on games or playing them I like to hike and trek. I went to Nepal and spent three months climbing around the Himalayas this year.

I'm looking forward to chatting to you all.

Welcome to the Watch, though I always feel sorry for anyone forced to live amongst all the Hot Air that comes out of Canberra!! :) (That's where all our politicians pretend to function; it's our version of Washington DC!!!!) :(

Just replied to your email. Pity you don't live near Brisbane; the air is 'cleaner' up here!! :)

hi! :w00t:

I'm Lilian and I'm your perfectly average spend-the-whole-day gaming gal. Of course most of that time is spent on various rpg's and adding yet another mod to skyrim or browsing steam for the best way to waste my food money.
My favorite game is by a mile Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. I am really really looking forward to the mmo currently in making of CCP..World of Darkness Online, patiently knocking my head against the wall for every bad bit of news we get about it's progress.
Besides gaming I also got a reasonable healthy obsession for vampires and dark, gloomy, bloody, macabre stuff in general. Also tend to write down these thoughts as words on a paper and turn them into stories of my own as I love writing as a hobby.

Hey there :)

Welcome to the Watch. Bloodlines is not a bad choice as a favorite game, and I'm sure you'll find a few who'd agree with it around here.

Anyone who plays and mods Skyrim is very welcome.

Yes, welcome to this little corner of rpg goodness.

Well hello everyone.

First name's Jonathan, and I'm an old school RPG player (Final Fantasy, Lunar and have gotten into ES IV Oblivion). I write and have a published work out there. I'm currently working on book two at my own pace and have gotten back into what little I know of C++ coding. In due time I might release a text base RPG.

Anything else you would like to know just ask. I'm always up for meeting new people. :)

On behalf of the entire RPGWatch Staff welcome to the forums Magix1reaper. :celebrate:

I wonder what your book is called can you give a name for it? I'm sure many will be interested as we enjoy reading, and gaming.

Just check out the "What are you reading? " thread for proof.

Link - http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom