Dragon Age - Desire Demon and Abomination Updates

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Two new creature updates at the official Dragon Age site:
  • A Desire Demon is a threat from beyond the veil, peddling lust and using illusions to corrupt the spirits of the virtuous or the unprepared. To attract their notice is to invite peril. Check it out here.
  • Abominations are the corrupted forms of mages who have either fallen prey to demons or have sacrificed their bodies in the quest for unrivaled power. An abomination is a terrifying blend of mage and monster. Check it out here
More information.

"Desire Demon" ? Huh ? Someone listened too much to "The Lady Lies" by Genesis ?

Ha! I *was* promised boobies! Now, with tassels!

remmember folks they want to sell a lot of copies in US, where extreme blood and gore is fine for kids to see, but a bare breast..... whhhhew that's unthinkable....

remmember folks they want to sell a lot of copies in US, where extreme blood and gore is fine for kids to see, but a bare breast..... whhhhew that's unthinkable....

What did you say ... I missed some while I had to go SAVE THE CHILDREN !!!!!!!11111one

What a keen observation there GG. You know, it always sounds fresh. It's almost like we havent heard that one at least a thousand times, on this very board, as you all are seemingly tripping over each other to get to blurt it out first in the attempt to sound like the "smartest little social commentator that could" in the room. :thumbsup:

Princess Leia's hair is really getting a bit much these days.. :p

Meanwhile other people don't understand that violence in games is more or less forbidden in Germany ...

Oh yes, the pain...

No, our little resident gnat, it's merely the annoyance of repetition. Like every time I see your name before a post.

It's easy. Turn off the monitor and detach yourself from the computer chair, for a change. Oh, and break all the mirrors in the house - I can't even imagine the pain from that kind of repetition...

No, our little resident gnat, it's merely the annoyance of repetition. Like every time I see your name before a post.

yeah, we love to repeat that and take every chance we could :p But the main point is, how come it still didn't change ???? :p

The concept art of the Desire Demon looks better than the ingame model, what with the hair and all.

Back
Top Bottom