Dungeon Siege 3 - Preview Roundup

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Apologies for ripping these Dungeon Siege 3 previews straight from Obsidian but I've limited time today and they've done the job for me. Obviously the quotes were picked by them for their awesomeness, so take that into account.

• Destructoid - "deep combat system and multiple endings based on characters and choices should keep you playing Dungeon Siege III with friends for a long time."
  • totalplaystation.com- "Obsidian is delivering a solid, polished dungeon crawler with engaging narrative elements to keep players hooked"
  • Goozer Nation - "Dungeon Siege III will be a game you’ll want to pick up with your friends for some story-driven monster-smashing fun."
More information.

I'm really interested in that game. My only problem is that it'll be released at the end of May. And I'll most likely still playing The Witcher 2.

Oh, and Heroes 6 is scheduled for release at the same day (here in Germany anyhow).

No need for previews when you are an Obsidian fanboy like I am.

ditto, DN :) I didn't care for MoTB but that was because I dislike high level characters in almost any game.

Back
Top Bottom