Avadon 2 - 75% Off on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Steam is offering Spiderweb Software's RPG Avadon 2 for 75% off.

Avadon 2: The Corruption is a huge, indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the second chapter in the epic Avadon trilogy. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure as you try to save your homeland from civil war and fiery destruction.
Thanks Zerotown for the tip.
smiley-wink.gif

More information.

Why still selling the game full price on Spiderweb's online store, what's the point ? Does vogel make more money via Steam sales than direct from his store ? Bah, I'll buy his stuff anyway !

whoa, i had some serious fun with the first one. this is an absolute steal.

Thanks, and my backlog continues. Will it never stop growing?

Nope.

It's like a cancerous tumor, it grows and grows and grows. I haven't found a cure yet.

Why still selling the game full price on Spiderweb's online store, what's the point ? Does vogel make more money via Steam sales than direct from his store ? Bah, I'll buy his stuff anyway !

He almost never does sales on his site, I think he assumes if you are buying there you want to maximize his return so why not charge full price ... ?

He almost never does sales on his site, I think he assumes if you are buying there you want to maximize his return so why not charge full price … ?

His logic has never really been amazing when it comes to business ;)

His logic has never really been amazing when it comes to business ;)

You know, last week I might have said "not disagreeing, but he might have realized that most people buy through GoG and Steam and focused his sales strategy there..."

But then Eschalon Book III had enough interest at launch to crash the site.

Back
Top Bottom