Precursors - Russian Interview @ StopGame

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Deep Shadows blog is pointing out a Precursors interview at Russian site StopGame. I'd normally pass by but the little translated snippet caught my eye because I hadn't realised this spacefaring RPG-shooter only featured five planets:
There will be five planets in "Precursors". All planets are different by flora, fauna, relief and hostile creatures. There is the planet, covered by jungle and ponds. There is the planet with great part of it in kind of desert with few oases. There is the planet, similar to Mars...
If any readers want to chime in with observations or translations, throw in the comments.
More information.

It was mentioned before that there were only 5 planets you can explore and other planets and asteroids you can get resources from. There is also atleast one space station. (I'm not sure of more) you can also go inside your ship and board other ships. (not just pilot them) I think the reason why there are only 5 planets that can be explored is because they are much more detailed and have a much larger explorable region per planet then other games of this type.

PS. This game is not small and the developers have mentioned there are over 200 quests in the game along with joinable factions.

PPS. The above is not a translation of the article but mostly information from other articles and directly from the developers.

Back
Top Bottom