The Aussies don't F around with their games

You're not next. It's about GTA Online which is mmo, not GTA 5 as the title suggests. And you don' play mmos.

You're not next. It's about GTA Online which is mmo, not GTA 5 as the title suggests. And you don' play mmos.
I know just making a sarcastic remark.;)

As rule Number #1 in trainer making is never use/make one for MMO's.

Anyway these guys had to know they would be caught eventually.

On a side note developers are trying to stop trainer use in SP games also.

About that, I posted on Yakuza 0 steam forums that I'll cheat their stupid karaoke and dancing sidequests minigames because of insulting keyboard controls.
Didn't do it. Yet. Will do if they didn't patch the atrocity when I return to the game. I promise I will, and I don't use cheats in games unless necessary to fix a bugged quest.

I wanna see who'll stop me. Please Sega do sue me for that, I'll have more than enough to say at the court about mushrooms addicts, shills and lack of warnings prior to purchase. Bloody porting amateurs. They've almost ruined a gem of a game - yes, I'll still most probably vote it for goty here. On Steam I've thumbed it down because of pisspoor k+m minigames controls without regret.

I just don't get the concept of cheating like that online. Aren't these people terrified every second that they are playing that someone is going to figure out what's going on? Not to mention, at least in my brain, that cheating in a game totally devalues the product and any challenge whatsoever. Then again, I guess some people always have tried cheating and I doubt that any threat of punishment is going to deter them. Blockheads are historically immune to logic.

Cheating against others is a no-no. Cheating in a single-player game to make it more fun, sure! For instance, I typically find combat very dull. I'll cheat to make combat quick and easy so I can play through the story or get past a slow start to more powerful skills, etc. I don't really think I play games much for the challenge. I'm just looking to escape reality for a little while. Some people use drugs and alcohol for this; I like games.

Back
Top Bottom