Anyone playing Age of Wushu?

D

Deleted User

Just curious. If so, what do you think of it so far?

This is probably the next MMO I'm going to try. It seems pretty interesting. You master various martial arts techniques to defeat your foes. You never leave the game world even when you log out, your character remains, and you can even get kidnapped while you're offline, though I don't know how that works. You can be a beggar to get money and food, you can open your own shop. You can join a martial arts school to practice your skills. It sounds pretty cool.

I tried downloading it but it's way too slow. I had to cancel it and try it when I get to my new residence. Anyone interested in this one?

On preview I seen author is complaining about terrible micro transaction system,I stoped reading after that so I can't comment on rest.

I don't mind micro transactions. You can ignore them if you want. The problem with Wushu for me was the terrible download speeds. I was getting like 8 Kb/s and it was going to take forever to download, so I just gave up. They really should fix that if they want more people to try their game. Terrible.

Back
Top Bottom