Fallout 4 BOS quests

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Okay, had a nice fun quest to introduce the BOS. Joined them and immediately get a fetch quest and a kill mob quest. Do those, come back, and get another fetch quest and kill mob quest. Does it ever get interesting? Should I skip the squire and knight quests and just do the ones from the Paladin dude?

Those were the first quests in the game where I was totally disappointed.

Do only Paladin dude if he has a quest, if he doesn't have, you have to do side fetch one to open more.

I didn't push BoS storyline because I wanted to do Minutemen stuff first so not 100% sure.

The 2nd scribe quest leads to the area that is having CTD's, so BOS will get a pass for a little while.....

Which area? M. Plaza? Or another? If it's Plaza I'll take it so I can check if it'll crash on me too.
Btw you can take two fetch quests from two BoS minor characters there so you should still be able to proceed with the BoS story.

I've been in the plaza a few times and there is no crash for me so far. Yay!

How do I find the place?
Any sidequest you can remember that's not radiant there or I need to go main story (which I really really don't want to do yet).

How do I find the place?
Any sidequest you can remember that's not radiant there or I need to go main story (which I really really don't want to do yet).

I went there on a radiant Scribe quest. It is located about 3 1/2 blocks E, just a wee bit south too, of where you first meet the Brotherhood. It is an interior cell, not exterior but the game crashes on the exterior as you approach.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Monsignor_Plaza?file=FO4_map_Monsignor_Plaza.jpg

Thanks, after I'm done with a few quests from the minitown with assaultron storekeeper, I'm off to BoS grindage. Wish me luck!

The BOS steel quest-line doesn't get interesting till you advance the main story. I don't want to spoil it but it has to do with finding your son.

So until that point in the game all you get is two quests from Paladin Danse, and a bunch of generic quests from the scribe & knight in the police station.

Back
Top Bottom