RPGWatch - Donations 2011

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It's great to have a brand new year. Unfortunately a new year also adds new costs, so after a year I'm back again to point your attention to our donations page.
You have been very generous in 2010, which allowed us to keep ads to a minimum. I hope we will again be able to cover the operational cost for 2011 from the ads and the donations.
Thanks for your help!
More information.

Not sure what it would imply on your part nor exactly how much interest there would be out there. In fact, it likely already has been suggested in the past...

But since you are accepting donations I thought that another relatively simple way to get a bit of funds would be to have a store through a site like Cafepress and sell a few shirts, mugs and other random things with The Watch logos or some such.

Paypal's always a bit flakey for me as I have a UK bank account and a US address, but I attempted to donate - please let me know if nothing turns up after a few days :)

Well, I have a US Bank and a US address and it probably took me 3 tries to donate :) Paypal seems to like to send you ALL the way back to the beginning if you miss a field. For whatever reason, when I'd change it from the default of UK, it would not always populate the State field instead of the County field.

So, this time I managed to do it in time :). Just a way to say thanks for the great work you guys are doing. There is hardly a day when I do not check the site. Three cheers and thanks!

I couldn't donate much, but I think it's better than nothing :) Keep up the good work guys ;)

Thanks for the donations, be it big or small. it is appreciated very much!

Back
Top Bottom