Alpha Protocol - Choose Surkovs Fate Trailer

I don't think that link works.

I think the desired link is Choose Surkov's Fate
There are 4 other videos there, 3 seem related this event. My browser doesn't like this site apparently so I cannot tell.

Yeah, if you look at the Alpha Protocol page (search for it) there are 3 other vids related to this, showcasing some choices you can make regarding Surkov later on.

Also, this is neat. An interactive trailer with some choices for you to make at the end of each trailer (leading to the next one). Not to complicated or anything but fun concept for a trailer: http://blog.metacafe.com/2010/05/exclusive-alpha-protocol-interactive-gameplay-trailer/

I'm glad they're giving it a PR blitz, I want the game to sell well. But I've stopped watching these trailers now for fear of ruining all the surprises in the game.

It's awesome that they make trailers of all the plot twists now so I can always know exactly whats going to happen and what my choices will bring me. That way I don't even have to play the game since the trailers played it for me.

I remember people complained when Obsidian DIDN'T show / talked about any c&c aspect of AP and now when they DID show some footage people are still complaining? I guess whiners just need some or other excuse...

Thanks for providing the link, figment.

Good stuff. Dialog looks fun.

Back
Top Bottom