Torment: Tides of Numenera - Player’s Guide and Corebook

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
inXile has a small post on the Torment: Tides of Numenera tumblr page about the games player’s guide and Corebook.

Important notice! The Torment: Tides of Numenera backer tiers containing the Numenera Player’s Guide or Corebook (that is, $75 and $125+ digital, $250+ physical) will be closed off and unavailable indefinitely for new backers & upgrades after July 19th. The books will be coming out in August and we need to finalize who will receive books from this first release

We have finished importing Kickstarter data into our backers center and you can now register/login and input your address there. If your pledge rewards contain a physical copy of the Numenera books, please do so before July 19th. Functionality to input add-ons and manage tier choice is not yet in. We will tell you as soon as that’s ready.
More information.

Thanks for this update. I was looking for a Kickstarter update to relay this new information and am somewhat disappointed it didn't come via that avenue given this July 19th deadline.

Have updated their management site with my info.

Thanks for this update. I was looking for a Kickstarter update to relay this new information and am somewhat disappointed it didn't come via that avenue given this July 19th deadline.

Have updated their management site with my info.
No problem it seems weird they didn't notify backers by email.

Nice to see an end-user fulfillment aspect to one of my two Kickstarter pledges, although it opens up another question on my end (bookkeeping stuff only, shipping & handling charges differing from the original kickstarter page and the list of tiers available on the web site, etc etc.)

I'm not worried about it in the slightest, but I also think it's a little odd that a third-party website is getting me this information before the actual company to which I pledged. These days, though, the media is often the first to know anything, regardless of its importance to anyone who's actually involved.

I'm not worried about it in the slightest, but I also think it's a little odd that a third-party website is getting me this information before the actual company to which I pledged.
Organic spreading the word never hurts, but I just mailed all our Numenera book eligible backers too.

Very strange. You'd think they would email backers about registering on their site. I hope it's not a bad omen.

They made an update about creating an account on the official website a while back (update #18).

They could have made an update about finally linking the data though.

Back
Top Bottom