Weaves of Fate - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The strategy RPG Weaves of Fate has been released on Steam:

Weaves of Fate is a unique and epic blend of isometric role playing and tactical strategy. In the far future, a demonic invasion throughout all of time has been triggered as a result of humanity’s actions. With the timeline shattered and paradoxes cropping up, the game follows multiple characters in different time periods as they deal with the resulting challenges and conflicts. As fate’s weaves fall apart and the timeline fractures, the incarnations of reality decide to intervene. To preserve fate and destiny, Death himself must become mortal and enter the human realm to fix things.

Key Features

• Level-up system: Make your heroes more powerful by upgrading their stats or unlocking new abilities and spells for them to use in battle.
  • Replayability: Replay levels for a better rating and extra upgrade points to spend on making heroes more powerful.
  • Powerful abilities: Teleport your character around the battlefield and obliterate enemies with powerful spells.
  • Deep and engaging story, spanning across multiple characters and time periods.
More information.

Bought it this morning and took a peek for a few minutes.

The sprites are beautiful, controls are a bit clunky (keyboard only) and you might be able to break balance through grind (all battles are repeatable and you can play endless random encounters for upgrade points).

Anyway, looks promising and I will play some more after I finished Cosmic Star Heroine.

Bought it this morning and took a peek for a few minutes.

The sprites are beautiful, controls are a bit clunky (keyboard only) and you might be able to break balance through grind (all battles are repeatable and you can play endless random encounters for upgrade points).

Anyway, looks promising and I will play some more after I finished Cosmic Star Heroine.

I saw the dev on Steam promising mouse support. But yeah, that grind doesn't sound like fun and as you say could potentially shatter balance.

But, the price is right and I just might give it a go.

It looks good but lack of mouse support seems..odd in this day and age. I think I would have about as much fun playing that as I did Gothic.

How are we to expect the author/s will implement it at this stage? If they were trying to already, there's clearly some bugginess. If they didn't try at all, there's going to be when they do.

No mouse = no dice for this cat.

In a game like this I could live without a mouse but I don't see what distinguish it from the million of other games out there. I've posted this a lot on other threads but there are soooo many new games it is harder and harder to pick and choose where to spend time.

Hi guys! Game developer here! I just wanted to post a reply and let you know that I just finished implementing mouse support and have pushed an update to Steam, so mouse support is now in the game. I hope you enjoy the game and feel free to give any feedback, regardless of positive or negative. I'm committed to making improvements based on player feedback, so any comments are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom