Deathfire - Kickstarter Updates #23-25

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore has a few more post-funding updates about the games future. Details and links are below.

Update #23 - "A Note about the Backer Portal"

I wanted to take a moment real quick to let everyone know that we are working with the utmost urgency on getting a proper backer account system and backer portal in place on the “Deathfire” website for people backing us via Paypal. As you can imagine, Plan B threw a bit of a wrench on our system, and developing and deploying a backer portal like this will take a bit of extra time.
Update #24 -"Why no new Kickstarter?"

As we unveiled Plan B earlier, naturally, the question immediately arose why we did not decide to simply try another Kickstarter campaign. Allow me to lay out some of the reasons for you, why another Kickstarter was not really a viable alternative.
Update #25 -"Benefits of your Founder Status"

Thank you to all our backers who have taken the time to take a look at our Plan B approach to getting “Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore” off the ground and, of course, those who put in their pledges once again.

Everyone who has backed “Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore” here on Kickstarter and also joins us as a backer under our new plan will receive a special bonus as a Thank You token for their faith in us.

These backers will receive FOUNDER status, a unique status to proudly show to the world that they have believed in us from the first moment and that they have been supporting the project from its early inception. Among other things, the Founder status will be displayed as a banner in the Deathfire message boards.
More information.

We're gonna make it this time. I'm sure of it.

I'm normally dubious about sending direct funding through paypal... but in this case, backed! I'd love to see it happen.

Back
Top Bottom