WoW - Classic Version Released

It is a streaming event.

42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85.jpg

It was a major success at launch as expected, question is how it will be in 2-3 months. I know i wont play more than 2 months probably.

I considered it, but that's as far as it went.

Right now, people at work are remoting into their home computers, hours before they are going to be home, to launch the game and sit in que. (however it's spelled, idfk)

Nah.
I can barely summon the will, most times, to play games that I care about

They still have the que's in place?!?!?! Ok, that's beyond astonishing, I really was never interested in retrying this out, but hearing that alone completely killed it for me, likely for all time.

Due to recently illness I didn't have chance to try this yet and I am glad I didn't as it seems there were huge queues of people trying to log in. In Some cases there were 3 or 4 hours queues.

I'm on the role playing server. No queues there. I play in the morning mostly. Having fun with my 18 troll hunter. Feeding and training your pets is pretty fun.

They increased server capacities, i think there are still small queues on those first realms. Ive been playing on one normal server that opened on launch day, no queue at all. Anyway if you get a char to 60, you get a 110 boost and bfa for free, blizzard announced.

There is an update on the page you linked to in the other thread saying: EDIT (5:30PM PDT): It looks like the promotion post was deleted from World of Warcraft Brazil's Facebook page.

So maybe it isn't so after all???

pibbur who still doesn't know what to think

Back
Top Bottom