Drakensang Can you make armour in this game?

Sacrosanct

Traveler
I just wondered if there's any use for all those bearskins and wolfskins etc I keep getting from the animal lore skill. Are there recipes for armour or can you only make weapons, potions and bows?

Also when you right click an item, if it does NOT say it can be used for a tradeskill does that mean it's absolutely safe to sell it? I'm carrying so much junk around that I think might come in useful but it probably won't lol.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I just wondered if there's any use for all those bearskins and wolfskins etc I keep getting from the animal lore skill. Are there recipes for armour or can you only make weapons, potions and bows?

Also when you right click an item, if it does NOT say it can be used for a tradeskill does that mean it's absolutely safe to sell it? I'm carrying so much junk around that I think might come in useful but it probably won't lol.

Thanks in advance for any help.

yes, if it doesn't say it can be used for a tradeskill, you can sell it.
I think you can make armor with blacksmith but not sure. I'm almost to the end and haven't made a piece yet. I made some good weapons recently, but for the most part, blacksmith is not useful for the first half of the game (unless you're into traps I guess). With bowyer you can make your war arrows early on, and with alchemy you can make healing/mana potions. Other than that, you'll just use and wear what you can find, get from quests or buy from merchants.

Nope, no leatherworker profession in the game.
Unfortunately skins are solely vendor cash, it would have been great to have been able to make your wons armor tho :)

I thought as much. Well at least I can clear my inventory up a bit now. Thanks for the replies guys.

Hold on to the leather straps. You will need tons of them for specialty arrows (flame, poison) and throwing weapons. And you will go through hundreds of them per zone.

BTW. I made 800 war arrows before moving to the final city and at the end had 1 stack left (this of course if you use composite bow, log bows are much easier on ammo).

I had the problem in the end that I wanted to make a lot of very nice potions, but they required such an insane amount of ingredients that I ran out of everything. Everything, even the low end plants you find early on. There are potions with recipes like "everythuing once, the expensive stuff twice". ;)

Yea that was a bummer, especially with dragon potion. That little green plant, which also used in endurance potions. Vendor in dwarven city had like 10 of them.

And they naturally grow in that frozen plains zone where you don't really have time to brew potions.

Yea that was a bummer, especially with dragon potion. That little green plant, which also used in endurance potions. Vendor in dwarven city had like 10 of them.

And they naturally grow in that frozen plains zone where you don't really have time to brew potions.

For some reason I never found the need for potions (basically, I always forget about them). I just have a healing potion and an endurance potion in the 2 main fighter's shortcut bars, and magic and a smaller healing potion in the 2 squishies. I have a bunch of the dragon potions, guess I'll use it in the final fight, if I remember about them

Back
Top Bottom