Assassin's Creed Origins - More Information

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
WCCFTech has collected rumors about Assassin's Creed Origins:

More Assassin’s Creed Origins Leaks – No Towers, Multiplayer or Naval Combat

Leaks on Assassin’s Creed Origins don’t stop coming. This time, a very significant amount of information has been shared on 4chan and summarized on Reddit.

We’ve cleaned it up and posted it below, though of course this should be treated as rumor. Some of the highlights are that the new main character in the past is Israelite and should have his own trilogy, just like Ezio; the plot of Assassin’s Creed Origins will revolve around him freeing Israelites from Egyptian slavery.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

I've seen it already elsewhere, but it's a collection of rumors so I don't believe any of it.

Rumors suggest Ubi wants to make the next AC title as RPG. Not only that, their plan is to use TW3 designs as a "guide".
It's all probably just audience's wishes, but we'll know more on next E3 in about a month.

They could get worst as a template, their own previous games for example. And we know they did that often enough ad nauseam.
Let's see..

Vomit franchise. Please stick to Hollywood and leave RPG alone.

I enjoy most of these, although the quality of the games varies. The most recent game Syndicate was very well done and enjoyable, but the one before that Unity was mediocre in my view. I am glad that they are making another one, but I hope that they innovate rather than recycle.

Something appeared that definetly looks like a leak:
http://wccftech.com/leaked-assassins-creed-origins-box-confirms/

The question if new AC actually switched genre into thewitcher3like RPG is not yet known, we'll learn more for sure on E3 in 4 days. However, from this screensot something else is obvious:
ac_origins_gold_edition-555x740.jpg

Preorder bonus mission. Season pass scam. Again.
Till this type of product drops on 5 bucks, I won't buy it.

It even has to mention that the game is included...lol.

I kinda wish we went back to 2000 when publisher sold games, not "packs DLCs and maybe the game itself".

It even has to mention that the game is included…lol.
Strange point.
That is the common way of enounciating. Crowdfunded projects are full of examples with their stretch goals thing.

Crowdfunded projects are not owned by Vivendi.

I like to wonder how good that series could have been if it was developed by someone else.

agree. love the idea and everything but can't play it

Back
Top Bottom