Place looks nice!

Yay! Love the dark background. It reminds me of my cave :)

Great site! I love what I'm seeing.

It does look very good, and loads so quickly! That is a wonderful change. Nice work, and thank you for making the effort to continue on as a group. RPGDot had long been my favorite starting/stopping point on the net, and I'm sure that this place will fast become a new home for all who enjoyed the old site.

I just sent that image. Thanks for the help!
Sorry, but it took me a little longer - I just returned from work. Uploaded the resized pic, hope you like it!

Hulloa!

Any chance for more skins? I find the white too "web basic" and the dark too dark. Any chance of a light brown - amber kind of thing? But as they say, you can't please everyone... and what's important is the news... ;)

I too like the new home. Congrats and keep up the good work!

Good luck to the old RPG Codex crew, I loved visiting there. I hope RPG Watch proves to be just as good!

Thanks everyone!

Interesting design and smooth running on my lovely dial-up connection which is certainly a plus. :)
Glad to hear that - and it's not even fully optimized yet.

Any chance for more skins? I find the white too "web basic" and the dark too dark. Any chance of a light brown - amber kind of thing? But as they say, you can't please everyone... and what's important is the news... ;)
Mmmm.. Let me guess, your glass is always half empty.. half full.. no, half empty.. ah, maybe both? ^^
You did try the Amber style at the very bottom left of this page? It's well, still the same white and black, but overall the light amber style looks kind of creamy.

Arhu, in case you don't stumble on the other thread where I posted this--
In the dark Lapis template, the blue username gets lost on the blue bar. Perhaps a color change? I notice the username in the quickreply window is white.

Well, I think the light design is great and the vBulletin style is especially impressive. A light template has been on my to-do list for a while and this is a great inspiration.

dte: Copy that. Others have pointed it out too, so it's one of the next things I'll work on. The dark blue style needs some adjustments.

Edit: The username next to the quick reply is white because it's no link. I want to keep all links one color across the site, if possible.

Last edited:
Good luck to the old RPG Codex crew, I loved visiting there. I hope RPG Watch proves to be just as good!

Just a misprint I hope (for your sanity's sake)... you're aware it's the dot reimagined rather than a new codex haunt.

Just a misprint I hope (for your sanity's sake)... you're aware it's the dot reimagined rather than a new codex haunt.

Brain fart, yes. Codex was where I saw the info. I'm an idiot.
:eek: :eek:

I like the site. Mostly I just like the simple design. No annoying, flashing ads(yet...) or confusing layout. Looking forward to meeting some people into similar games as myself.

Back
Top Bottom