Queen's Wish - World is Done. Release in September

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In a tweet Jeff Vogel mentioned that Queen's Wish's world is done and he has started the process to finalize the game for a September release.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet">After years of planning and coding, the world of Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is done. I can now start finishing the game. Out for Win/Mac in September.

I do all of my primary design on graph paper, like an old nerd. Here is a big mound of all the towns and dungeons in the game.

D8zvm3hVsAAppU6.jpg

-- Jeff Vogel (@spiderwebsoft) 11 juni 2019[/quote]

More information.

He says the "world" is done, I think that means something quite different to him than the game being done. Newspost title may be misleading.

Yes he does say that :)

How nice! Whenever this does actually release, you'll likely be able to play it on the very first day without any real fears of crashes or breakage. Spiderweb tends to release games in a rather polished fashion.

Looking forward to it. And yep, his games tend to be finished on release. It's magic! ^^

How nice! Whenever this does actually release, you'll likely be able to play it on the very first day without any real fears of crashes or breakage. Spiderweb tends to release games in a rather polished fashion.

To be fair his games aren't exactly pushing the boundaries of technology...

Nor is any game which is using an engine which was used a thousand times before.

Most bugs in general are inconsistencies either in NPC-scripting, quest-scripting and game mechanics.

Well his shovel-ware has given me more enjoyment then some Triple A games.

Back
Top Bottom