Might and Magic 7

I'm about to finish MM8 tonight and it's taken me a couple weeks. Some of this is because I started over at one point. MM8 is more fun than I remember it being last time, but I purposely chose to play without any melee classes. Even with a single point in daggers and bows, the early game is pretty easy. I eventually mastered sword or dagger with everyone, but it really wasn't necessary. I'm doing the various planes and earth is the only one giving me much trouble. All those stinking boulders flying around and even with 145 resistance, I'm having to power cure/souldrink constantly. Fire and Water were simple in comparison and I haven't attempted air yet. My favorite spell, by far, is rock blast. It is useless on the Earth Plane though. Most of my damage here is from my Dark Elf's level 21 fire magic and of course Souldrinker from the lich.

I'm running at level 50 Dark Elf, Cleric, Lich, Dark Elf, Vampire. The vampire has a levitate spell that is almost mandatory, or I wouldn't use her. She is a weak caster, but fly doesn't work inside and you take too much damage walking around in lava :)

Mm7

If you wanna play MM7 the easiest way, go for Goblin/Dwarf Knight, Dwarf Thief, Elf Sorcerer, Human Cleric.. this is almost purely based on the stats you can put when you're creating party, but also some end game items which can only be weared by one or the other class :)

Reason for Knight - HP, Armor, melee dps/tank .. NOTHING else
Reson for Thief - Disarm Trap (chests) .. Nothing more, nothing less! (ofc perception is good as well)
Reson for Wizard - A MUST HAVE, if you wanna complete easily. Invisibility, Fly, Town Portal, Feather Fall + Jump and Water Walk early game.. (Shrap Metal if you go dark)
Reason for Cleric - MERCHANT!, Heal and Shrap Metal if going dark.

Those are the easiest choises if you wanna complete the game.. you can try the other classes or go 4x 1 class, which will be alot harder, but this is the main class choise.

If you want tips on how to get gold, early fly/invisibility and cliff walking to get early game chests, just PM me :D

Lvl 3 wizard FTW !!! fly you bitches :D

Last edited:
I found Knights good early on, but by the end they just couldn't cut it. I always liked Druids in M&M and once with 6 ran an all Druid party.

Back
Top Bottom