RPGs in 2007 - Part 1 @ RPGDot

Dhruin

SasqWatch
RPGDot has kicked up the first of a three-part RPGs of 2007 article covering anticipated releases for January to April. It's a multi-genre, multi-platform article so you'll find titles such as World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade through to Children of Mana for the Nintendo DS. The two PC RPGs included are Jade Empire and Dawn of Magic.
More information.

Well I suppose if you're covering JRPGs it means you wont have enough place left to mention the indie releases on PC, just a couple of action-rpgs.

I hope there are many indies releases in 2007.
Sure glad you guys cover it here, other wise infomation would be lost to many of us. :)

We will always cover the Indies, most of us are very keen Indie game players!!

I noticed one thing in the article is off - The DAoC expansion "Labyrinth of the Minotaur" is not slated for Feb. 2007, it's already out.

But how could they miss that Geneforce 4 for Windows is coming out in the first quarter of 07 ? It's not as though it were an obscure title (in the CRPG world).
And are they listing European dates ? I'm pretty sure FF12 is already out in NA.

Well, in theory the list should include high profile titles like The Witcher and Two Worlds (plus Geneforge 4, of course), so the year should be a little more interesting than that article suggests. I'm sure there are others as well - I haven't really dragged through my list.

Interestingly, Children of Mana and Final Fantasy III are already out in the US, just waiting for European release (*why* do they do that).

Geneforge 4 ... sweetness, sweetness, sweetness ;)

Sure, although the parts are supposed to be chronological with this one covering Jan - Apr, which should cover the other games mentioned. Anyway, I'm not trying to criticise, just pointing out there's more hope for PC RPGers in the early part of the year...in theory. ;)

Exactly what Dhruin said. Geneforce 4's 1Q release date is pretty much a sure thing, no ?

Exactly what Dhruin said. Geneforce 4's 1Q release date is pretty much a sure thing, no ?

Based on what I've seen with the Mac version and ... um ... other stuff ... um ... I can't see it missing Q1.

Based on the previous Geneforge releases I can't wait for the next one :) Of course, so far I don't believe that a SWS title has missed its intended "ship" date ...

Back
Top Bottom