Deus Ex: The Fall - New Release Date

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Square Enix announces in a new blog post that Deus Ex: The Fall will be releasing a week earlier on March 18th instead of the 25th. Here are the details.

Deus Ex: The Fall releasing early!

So you know how we said that we were going to release Deus Ex: The Fall on Steam later this month? We said March 25 was the day we’d be releasing the game.

Sorry. We lied.

We’re actually ready to go early, so rather than wait for the ‘official’ release date, we thought we’d just release it earlier instead. So the game will now be available on March 18 – woo!

Also, something definitely worth pointing out is for those of you pre-ordering, you can download and play the original Deus Ex game (which is bundled with Deus Ex: The Fall in a special deal) right away – no need to wait for March 18 to play that one!
More information.

I bought this for my iPad - but I never actually played it. I prefer PC, so this is good news ;)

Goody! I have enough time to play that game.
I don't have time to play others though. :(

I cant wait!

Anyone played it on tablet? Any comments will be appreciated :) I hope it is same quality as Human Revolution.

I cant wait!

Anyone played it on tablet? Any comments will be appreciated :) I hope it is same quality as Human Revolution.

It's most definitely not the same quality. It's a quaint little game in the same universe, and don't expect anything except a typical tablet/phone game.

Back
Top Bottom