Arcania - Activation Servers Online Sooner!

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
As World of Gothic reports, JoWooD decided to put the activation servers online a couple of days earlier because several retailers are already selling the game. Activation will be possible Saturday at noon, CET. The originally planned date was Tuesday at midnight.
More information.

Maybe a dumb question, but does this affect when Steam will allow the game to be downloaded?

I went to the site but it doesn't say which retailers got it early
Does anyone know or can I assume it is digital retailers they are talking about?

Yeah hopefully steam will get it activated early too.

Many German retailers. I don't know if it's also available earlier in other countries.

I wish I could take a trip to Germany this very moment... Then again, I don't speak German. :(

Many people speak German to some extend.
Especially since it is taught regularly at school.

Any suggestions on where I can buy the game to be able to play this weekend?

I am really confused at this point as every US retailer other than Steam including other download services like D2D have now listed as the 19th. Seems to be alot of confusion on various forums for the game, but found an article that said explicitly that NA release delayed until the 19th. However, not sure if this is even true (i.e., from reliable source) or it only affects Xbox and box copies of the pc game.

http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/10/08/arcania-gothic-4-delayed-again-but-just-for-one-more-week-i/

Its official now.The game will be available a week later than Europe.Seems to be the trend for October.I'm just glad its a week and not three months on the downside its releasing with Fallout New Vegas.

Damn . . . If Fallout and Arcania get released on the same day, I'm going with Fallout. For me that's hilarious because Fallout was my thrid choice after 2Worlds2 and then Arcania. But I just hate getting yanked around and I'm gonna vote with my dollars. Oh well, back to Nehrim for the next two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom