Left 4 Dead 2 announced

Remus

Antihero
It is confirmed!, we have the sequel to the last year's Left 4 Dead.

More info here

Most thrilling new feature are the addition of new weapons, new enemies, and new Director's AI.

Seems awfully soon ...

I agreed, i had hope valve would releases more contents for L4D. They better not charging to much for the sequel, or at least bundled it with some other games.

So sorry to say, but I thought that game was more boring then even Team Fortress 2, which got boring after 2 days.

I still play CoD4 every now and then.

not charge full price? LOL

why wouldnt they?

Yeah, it's way too soon imho. I'm pretty much burned out on the game now, and the lure of what - melee combat, is supposed to entice me? Nah, im all about firepower

There are plenty similar complaints on steam forums regarding the support of L4D, let us wait and see how Valve responding to that.

What I liked most of it is the box cover. I've been trying to imitate that hand some times. ;)
Could become a sign of fans like the greeting hand of Star Trek fans. ;)

even though i enjoyed L4D, i'm not sure what a sequel is going to add to the original. from the linked article, i couldn't find anything worthwhile. just my 2¢.

I bought the original for xbox too. Splitscreen coop online and offline! Played it for many hours last weekend. Too bad pc doesnt have any splitscreen nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom