Sekiro - Gameplay Overview Trailer

Looks hard as nails but really really good. I’ve gotten over the lack of realism I guess. Did they say dying twice in row without resting or a special kill move would result in a penalty? Evil bastards!

This looks great. The parrying reminds of Metal Gear: Revengence - it was a mini-game on its own to time blocks and parry the opponent to win.

In Dark Souls I am not that fast to parry or too scared to face opponents head-on (I can reasonably circle around for back-stabbing)!

Last edited:
I'm getting "video unavailable"?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, playback disabled on other websites.

Preordered, hopefully will get a chance to play Friday if not then this weekend.

Initially I was planning to skip this, not being RPG and all. But somehow I got positive feeling after looking at recent trailers. And holding in high regard game designing ability of From Software, I started to imagine where these people could take simpler, more focused game experience. And I have to admit, it makes me curious. So, preordered :)

So, first reviews awarded Sekiro high scores. More importantly, I learned that game includes robust skill tree, upgraded through system of experience points. Thats sounds on par with most contemporary games that call themselves RPGs. Anyway, my copy is already waiting for pick-up after work today. Looking forward.

Back
Top Bottom