Spiderweb Software - Remaster Time

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Jeff Vogel has announced on Twitter that he is making some progress with a remaster. Geneforge anyone?

I am quietly making some progress getting our next project off the ground. We will hopefully have something to announce in 2 months or so. #remastertime #indiedev #indiehour

EMG0f55UYAED719
More information.

For a second I thought someone was making an Ultima 8 type game. Then I realised when I saw the robes and the boat, Geneforge is the only Jeff Vogel game I've actually played.

Surprised not surprised. Thank you.:biggrin:

My favorites by Spiderweb.

Finally!!! PoppyCock Swen Jackson AKA Jeff Joker von der Vogelweide finally realized he totally trainwrecked his company with his latest lame joke of an RPG:
Pussy Princess: The Wardroberor
and he began working on what really matters:

the latest, improved enhanced, SuperMaximized GENEFORGE
YEAH BABY!!!!!

Well, he already mentioned he is going to work on Geneforge quite a while ago.

Looking forward to the game. Tried to get into the old versions, but up to 5 or so they were just too low res and the sound was horrible. Couldn't really get into 7 as I didn't like the XP sharing with the summoned companion.

But will definitely play the remaster then.

Tried to get into the old versions, but up to 5 or so they were just too low res and the sound was horrible. Couldn't really get into 7 as I didn't like the XP sharing with the summoned companion..

Eh? There were only 5 games in that series afaik.

Back
Top Bottom