Aarklash: Legacy - Demo Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Cyanide announces that a demo for Aarklash: Legacy is now avaiable in this new press release. So give it a try and see if the game is something you may like.

A demo is available for Aarklash: Legacy!

PARIS - October 17th 2013, Aarklash: Legacy, the self-published strategy game from Cyanide, now has a free demo that can be downloaded via the Steam platform.

A little over a month after the release of Aarklash: Legacy, Cyanide now offers a free demo for all budding tacticians who have yet to make up their minds. With a Metacritic score of 7.0 and a player Metascore of 8.2, Aarklash: Legacy continues to attract gamers who are looking for a tactical RPG built upon an in-depth combat system and which offers a true challenge.

The demo introduces the player to the outset of the Aarklash: Legacy scenario and gives access to the first levels, allowing him to get a good idea of the principles of the game. There is no longer any excuse for not trying Aarklash: Legacy!

Download the free demo on Steam

Also note that Aarklash: Legacy is now available on GOG.com, with an introductory offer of -20% for the first week!

Download Aarklash: Legacy on GOG.com
More information.

This is great news I was going to wait for a sale but if the demo is good ill but at full price.

This is great news I was going to wait for a sale but if the demo is good ill but at full price.

There is a ton of comments on the forum about this game. It seems the first part of the game is great, and following the forum comments-- it get's less fun as time goes on. It seems like a good effort to me, but not something I would finish so a demo is more my speed or a sale where I can get $10 worth of play out of it

There is a ton of comments on the forum about this game. It seems the first part of the game is great, and following the forum comments— it get's less fun as time goes on. It seems like a good effort to me, but not something I would finish so a demo is more my speed or a sale where I can get $10 worth of play out of it

Yeah, I think 10 Euros is the price I'm waiting for as well.

Back
Top Bottom