Skyrim Hearthfire DLC

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Jaz

Play nice.©
I just dled the Hearthfire DLC and received the 'quest' hooks. I don't have time to play on right now, but man, my favorite aspects of Morrowind were interior decoration as well as building and taking homes, so I'm rather excited right now.

Besides, I just noticed that I haven't played in a long time - some things have changed since my last play. For one thing, I don't remember the bullet time (wasn't there in vanilla Skyrim,was it?). And I managed to kill a butterfly with an arrow...

For one thing, I don't remember the bullet time (wasn't there in vanilla Skyrim,was it?). And I managed to kill a butterfly with an arrow…

It was there for melee, they added it for magic and bows in a patch.

Yes, thanks, I actually did mean arrow bullet time :).

The best part is when it goes into ultra slow-mo for the kill, and then misses.

I picked this one up when I saw it wasn't too expensive, but I've not had a chance to get into it yet either. Naturally, I've had the urge to start with a completely fresh character, as always. :p

I just adopted two kids in Hearthfire, and it was great to see (and hear) them complain after I had decided to send them to bed :). Just like sonny here.

Hearthfire sounds damn cool to me. It adds that little bit of immersion that makes the game world even more believable, which is great. Once I start a new Skyrim character I'm going to download it and play through it. Should be fun.

A year later and still playing - talk about getting my money's worth out of a SRPG. About $75 total versus $1240 after 6 years of WoW. Makes me cringe after I added that up.

Anyhow really like all the touches. I have noticed a few little things that either my memory forgot or just never happened my first 300 hour play through. I started a new character to do the Dawnguard and Hearthfire. I also never did 3 cities or the Mage or Theif guilds the first time through so doing some of those. Almost like a new game - especially with some city enhancement (visual only) mods I downloaded for Whiterun and Riften.

I hope the rumors on the next expansion/DLC are true.

Same here - I'd really love to re-visit Solstheim.

I'd love to re-visit Solstheim as well, but I'd love to be able to explore a chunk of Morrowind too. I doubt that happens but I'm still hoping.

Also, Solstheim is going to have a Telvanni tower! That makes me happy. :) I hope Divayth Fyr and Vivec make appearances.

Back
Top Bottom