Wasteland 2 - Announcement Trailer for Switch

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Wasteland 2 has an announcement video for the Switch with the date of release to come shortly.

From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG. The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark... or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland. Coming to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2018!
More information.

Gotta make more money as the saying goes. Milk that game inXile .:biggrin:

Yeah, I have no idea how they've managed to convince people that the Switch is a great platform - but it's certainly great for milking established franchises :)

I haven't purchased a Nintendo console since the original Wii, and that was a disappointment to me. The Switch has exactly 0 games that interest me. Zelda: BotW would have if Cemu didn't make the Switch version completely irrelevant.

I hope the WL2 port is good for the sake of those who purchase it. Personally, I couldn't see myself enjoying a tactical party-based RPG much with those controllers.

I wonder how it did on the consoles. I liked the game on the pc and I think they worked a little with Larian to develop a controller based interface but given that I don't enjoy controllers I would have a natural negative bias in that direction.

The Switch is pretty nice actually. It's convenient to play modern games from wherever you want.

I really like Wasteland Two and enjoy my Switch as well, but I don't see me trying to play this game on that console. Unless backers get tossed a free copy, then I'd probably at least take a peek at it.

I hope the WL2 port is good for the sake of those who purchase it. Personally, I couldn't see myself enjoying a tactical party-based RPG much with those controllers.

This, as they say.

Back
Top Bottom