The Witcher Netflix series begins production.

KoFhdfQ.gif

Well I had very low expectations when watching the Hexer a few years back. Still it's only available in Polish with English subtitles, but despite that I honestly enjoyed watching it.

Here are two images of Yennefer & Ciri from Hexer.

wiedzmin.png.jpgcomment_7SmFRlpnpb3v9FswZJhrV66ClTZlvZCM.jpg

Last edited:
I love how it's looking, can't wait to watch it!
You like everything to just have a contrary opinion in these type of threads. Me on the other hand I hate almost everything and everyone equally nowadays.:cool:

Anyway this should of been the look to go for dumb casting people.

0mjfhrvz2me11.jpg

Just remove the beard, lighten the hair, and remove scars to make him look younger.

You like everything to just have a contrary opinion in these type of threads. Me on the other hand I hate almost everything and everyone equally nowadays.:cool:

Nah, I just differentiate media types. How he looks in the games has nothing to do with how he looks in the book or the TV series. I'm excited for the series, nothing contrary about it.

Well I had my say now but in the words of wolfsrain.
Me thinks that i am going to skip this series. Props to you if you will enjoy it.
And with that I bid you all a fond farewell.:bow:

I don't care about graphics, I care about gameplay (and story) ;)

Anyway, deciding that you will not like it while the show itself is like more than a year away (I guess) always seemed strange to me. Even more so if based only on the actor and the looks. It's probably not even the definitive look.

I'm not a huge Witcher fan but I'm looking forward to the series. If it's no good there are a million other series to watch. The more fantasy series the better. The law of averages means a few should be good.

I've never watched or read Game of Thrones but this is like a Polish version of that with 1/100th the budget, right? With an author that has sold 1/1,000,000th the copies of that book series. It could work....

I've never watched or read Game of Thrones but this is like a Polish version of that with 1/100th the budget, right? With an author that has sold 1/1,000,000th the copies of that book series. It could work….

Witcher is nothing like Game of Throne other than they are both fantasy. Their scopes are completely different and they try to do different things.

The writing staff of this show continues to amuse me.

Can't stop laughing guys its Star Wars all over again.

Yes, I am a petty asshole, but I don't care. In my opinion, this is a still a net loss. Like water searching for a crack in a dam, diversity proponents will always look for weakness.

Last edited:
Just gotta add this to the thread.

Possible scene for Netflix's upcoming Witcher series.:biggrin:
Geralt stared into Fringilla's eyes. "What brings a girl like you here?" Fringilla's face suddenly tightened "Did you just assume my Gender!" Geralt looked puzzled, clearly she is a female he thought to himself. Maybe it was an illusion. "I meant to say ahem, ah.. what brings a Zerrikanian like yourself to Toussaint?" Fringilla now had a face of terror "I can't, I can't believe it" she pointed her finger straight in his face "Did you assume my nationalitiy" Geralt sighed. He looked down at his belt and wished he brought enough potions to overdose himself. This multi-cultural, all ethnicity, non-gender, kid friendly, americanized, super liberal world was taking it's toll on him. It wasn't as bad at first, they took away the bad language. He was okay with that. They removed the blood and racism, he didn't mind but found it strange for the 13th century. But now they overstepped it. Geralt couldn't even remember the last time he got laid. "Fuck it" he said. He picked up his blunt wooden silver painted sword and proceed to cut his throat. It didn't work. He was frustrated. Geralt had no choice but wait for the show to die . The End.

Couldn’t they just take all the cutscenes from Witcher 3?

Had to be long enough to make at least season 1 and 2 of the series.:biggrin:

Yennfer looks like she's straight outta Elementary school :p And Cavill looks like he belongs in British Parliament. 200 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom