Wasteland Remaster - In Progress Screenshot

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
On Twitter Brian Fargo showed off an in-progress screenshot of Wasteland Remastered.

The Wasteland 1 remaster is still coming later this year for Windows but a little surprise is that we are also going to bring it to Xbox!

D84xpLAU0AYTFve.jpg
More information.

The game that started my love of the Apocalypse and what happens afterwards. I really enjoyed the Bard's Tale remasters.

This is a nice surprise. I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering why we hadn't heard anything in a while. It looks even better than I was expecting.

Man, I played the hell out of the original game. I don't actually remember that much about it, except for dying repeatedly to some rat right at the beginning when I had like one bullet. :p

What about fighting the Uzi carrying nuns? Or blasting people into blood sausages. I remember I got stuck in the Vegas sewers because I didn't place a rope across the underground river.

Looks like a table top game...hmm

If there's one thing I really don't understand its why old fashioned journal texts can't be integrated into a modern remaster. I always hated having to look up stuff in an extra booklet. Otherwise I'd also say it looks good.

If there's one thing I really don't understand its why old fashioned journal texts can't be integrated into a modern remaster. I always hated having to look up stuff in an extra booklet. Otherwise I'd also say it looks good.

They already did that when they re-released the original a couple years ago on Steam and GOG.

This looks great. I'm surprised at how much of a remaster it is! I've never played it before so I'm looking forward to this.

Imagining what a Pool of Radiance remaster might look like…
A similar remaster of the gold box games would be a beautiful thing indeed.

Looks great to me:)

Aye those were the days, rpgs were good and there was a plenty of milk, mead and honey.
Damn youngsters have no respect for their elders, these days.

This game was well before my time, so never played it, but I'll sure give the remastered version a try.

Back
Top Bottom