Risen 360 question. Where are the Options?

human_male

Math and girls is hard.
Hi. Can someone tell me where on the 360 version I can find the video options, particularly brightness, and the controller options so I can reduce the ridiculous speed the camera rotates.

Is it some kind of game or joke that those options are hidden, or have I just gone blind? It's almost as if there are no video or controller options, but of course that would be totally stupid.

Thank you.

Did you ever find anything on the turn speed?

Theres a lack of options for sure but the character dialog has made me smile quite a few times so far.

I just watched a viseo review for this game on the 360 that climed there are no video options... no gamma correction, etc. He said it was just really dark. I guess you could turn up the brightness on your set though.

Is it as bad on the 360 as everyone seems to say?

It is dark for sure in the swamp. I even turned up the Brightness option in the game but it didn't seem to do much. During night in the swamp I sleep my character till daytime so I can see again. I haven't been out the swamp really so don't know how the rest of the game is.

Turn speed is fast but I've adjusted.

Amazon has the game for $20 so your not risking much. My major complaint is I still have no idea what the goal of the game is. I don't feel like I'm working towards anything.

Play on PC if possible. Risen isn't that demanding.

Back
Top Bottom