Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

I still plan on removing the bigger part of my kickstarter pledge and move it over here near the end.

I'm a high ranking anonymous :)

Well, since you run the whole site, I don't think you should have to contribute. Your contribution is RPGWatch itself ;)

One thing that does need to be discussed is the release party reward. This is probably only feasible for someone who lives very close to Larian's HQ. Is there anyone besides Myrthos who is a donator and close enough to visit?

I'll be the first to pass on that reward, since I can't possibly make a trip to Europe any time in the near future.

Arhu might, he also was at the Beyond Divinity release party :)

What does a mighty tower care whether a stinking troll pisses on its base ? ;)

Do you have a "live" counter for your totals? Or can you only give current total in future posts?
You do know we have a front page right? ;)
It's where the majority of our visitors go, so that is the place where we maintain totals, like we also do on the donation page.

We got 3 new ones in. Now totaling at $1,713

I'm going to put some money into it closer to the end. I just need to spread my spending right now. ;)

I've donated some buckazoids too.

A little from me too.

Cool, it moved up quite a bit! However the Codex still clearly has a leg up with 1931. Nobody won the lottery lately? :p

Well, 3 people have said they gave money since the 1,713 total that Myrthos posted, so this should go up a bit when he logs in.

Despite posting here, and lurking RPGcodex, I really have no idea. Is this a friendly rivalry, or does the Codex simply actively hate Watch's guts?

One thing that does need to be discussed is the release party reward. This is probably only feasible for someone who lives very close to Larian's HQ. Is there anyone besides Myrthos who is a donator and close enough to visit?

I live about an hour from Ghent, where their HQ is. :)

Despite posting here, and lurking RPGcodex, I really have no idea. Is this a friendly rivalry, or does the Codex simply actively hate Watch's guts?

I thought the Codex hated everything? :p

It is friendly rivalry (I was the one that came up with this idea). It gets more money for this project, which benefits all of us.

And it will be fun to kick the Watch's butt. ;)

Yeah, just read through the thread. Cool idea, really. :)

Though I kind of hope the ingame tower won't look *exactly* like the one in the logo... Does not seem to fit the setting.

Back
Top Bottom