Mars - Released and New Launch Trailer

Feel free to pass on it if dull AAA titles are only thing you want.
In my case, I really love these small gems and I'd definetly buy this one again.

Thanks for giving me permission, joxer. However your unasked for analysis of my gaming tastes is unwelcome. It's also wrong. The last RPG I bought was Skyrim, and that was a year and a half ago. I hardly even consider myself an RPG fan anymore. It's been a long time since anyone made games for RPG fans like me. They decided they'd rather have your money than mine. It's kinda funny you think you aren't the mass market casual gamer, though. To the extent you accuse ME of being that casual idiot because I express distaste for a game that you praised which you finished in one day.

Where exactly did I say I'm not a casual gamer? I am actually. Not a common type as I despise smartphone gaming widespreading hysteria, but that's irrelevant in this thread. I can't play games whenever I want and as much time I'd want - which makes me a casual gamer.

As for praising vs time consuming… There is a topic about sci fi books on this forum. I've stated months ago that IMO the best sci fi book ever is "I, Robot". It's a small, short book you'll read in just a couple of hours. But it's worth more than billions of pages in other books. Once you read that small thing, and I hope you will just to prove me wrong on something, maybe you'll understand why I'm totally ignoring the quantity.

Skyrim you say? I also hope you'll read all my posts about Skyrim on this forum.

Where exactly did I say I'm not a casual gamer?

I think it was the part where you ridiculed me for allegedly enjoying dull AAA games. Unless you think the AAA games of recent years aren't being made for casual gamers? But you seem to think you're pretty smart, so that's not possible. You can't have it both ways, Joxer.

Thanks for making another offensive and incorrect assumption about my habits, though. Good to know you're also capable of getting it wrong about what I like to read. Someday maybe you'll realize that being a self-righteous judgmental prick doesn't mean you aren't an idiot. I know, I know. You never said you weren't an idiot, either.

I finished my first playthrough. I've posted most of my feedback in their forums.
I liked Of Orc and Men better for the combat and congruency, but the ending of this one is better written and designed. Plus the music is fucking unbelievable. Sad it wasnt used more in the game. And sorry they didnt have another few months to polish it some more.
Don;'t know why they didn't go to Kickstarter. WOuld've easily gotten 500k

Oh well. C'est la guerre.

I finished my first playthrough. I've posted most of my feedback in their forums.
I liked Of Orc and Men better for the combat and congruency, but the ending of this one is better written and designed. Plus the music is fucking unbelievable. Sad it wasnt used more in the game. And sorry they didnt have another few months to polish it some more.
Don;'t know why they didn't go to Kickstarter. WOuld've easily gotten 500k

Oh well. C'est la guerre.

I agree with more funding and time the game could be much better than it is right now. Still enjoyed it regardless.:)

Back
Top Bottom