The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I have a serious problem.
Since this afternoon my gaming PC's graphics card doesn't work anymore. It shows a garbled view.
I believe it could have something to do with the great heat + great humidity here right now, and if it's only that, then I'm relatively fine and I can hope that it'll work within the next days again.
Otherwise I'd have to buy a new graphics card.
(Or win one at the Games Com, ;) )
So please don't count on me unless I inform you of the problem having been solved.

I had massive slowdowns over the weekend in the heat, with the computer fans seemingly running on overdrive. And this was with the AC on.

I blew out a bunch of dust through the vents of the case using a compressed air can (after turning the laptop off) and then no problems. When was the last time you cleaned the dust out of your computer?

We will count you in Friday if you are there then Alrik, no worries. It sounds like someone finally made up my mind for me. ;) Sounds like a plan Dte. Now if I could only remember what my level 6 was. lol

Turbine wasn't at the Games Com. Sad. But they're instead on Gen Con, if anyone is interested.
I talked to some staff members there, and they explained their LOTR game a bit. I failed massively in combatting Orks while riding a horse.

Yup I'll be going AA instead of Tempest this time round, with 1 level of rouge and fighter so i can go pew pew on kobolds and everything else in my path >.< I'll be about 15-30 minutes late for the friday night session as well as I have a house inspection

My graphucs card continues to present me a garbled, scramnbled view. I assume it's time to go out looking for a new one. Which may take some time.
Please don't expect me to be in DDO for within the next 2 weeks (until month's end).
I'm thinking of installing it on my "main PC" as well, but I'm not sure yet.

That sucks. I know you know how to shop around for the right one. We will see you when you get it sorted.

Thanks for the patience.

Ha, since when do Bards need to sing!! :) I'm sure there will be more bugs to follow as people find them. Hope all the ship amenities stayed put this time.

Update, I took my Druid through the Depths series and got her to level 7 which I then took.

Last edited:
While I was doing it, I wondered why we didn't run the Depth series ourselves. It took ME only about an hour on Hard to do it solo and you know how slow I am!! :)

While I was doing it, I wondered why we didn't run the Depth series ourselves. It took ME only about an hour on Hard to do it solo and you know how slow I am!! :)

I try to keep the elite streak up. By doing so you get +50% XP for the streak. If you drop down to hard you get +25% for the hard streak.

An alternative to soloing hard is to form a PUG on elite, hoping the others are strong enough to succeed.

If you break your elite streak you need 5 elite runs to get back to where you dropped off.

Back
Top Bottom