Vampyr - No Denuvo

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that Vampyr will not have Denuvo.

Focus Home Interactive and DONTNOD have confirmed – via the game’s official Twitter account – that Vampyr will not be using the Denuvo anti-tamper tech. The game has already gone Gold and will release as scheduled, on June 5th.

[...]
More information.

Isn't Denuvo the name of Europe's longest river ? Oh, wait ...

Masquerade was good, because it was preceded by the amazing Blood Omen I.: Legacy Of Kain. Both fantasy games. This modern bloodsucker stuff isn't attractive at all.

None of them are attractive. No tits.

Masquerade was good, because it was preceded by the amazing Blood Omen I.: Legacy Of Kain. Both fantasy games. This modern bloodsucker stuff isn't attractive at all.

Masquerade wasn't good because it was preceded by Legacy of Kain. Masquerade was good because it was good :p

Who said there was a connection? I want to play VTM-B because I haven't played it in a long time. I'm also curious how the two games compare.

All threads go more or less off-topic after some time. In this case, the not so optimistic person might say it has gone off-topic at the first reply. The optimistic person on the other hand might say that it isn't that bad, as it is still about vampires :)

More importantly, and further off topic, why the hell are you all calling it Masquerade? Whenever I've used one word to describe the title, I've always called it Bloodlines.

Back
Top Bottom