RPGWatch - We Are Back

We were and are on the latest vBulletin software for the one we use, so unless it is something new, it might not be that.

I was wondering, glad things are on the mend.

Hail to the RPG gods! Our home RPGWatch is finally found and still standing. :)

My feelings now:

the_towers_of_aliss_by_andreasrocha-d7xw6d7.jpg

Having used to run a site as well, one that more or less ended because I was tired of dealing with just this kind of thing, I empathize.

And I'm glad the Watch is back up. :)

Ah so nice to have you back. After a day or so I googled "what happened to rpgwatch.com?" and found my answer in a few places to my surprise. Think one was a twitter post about what happened. Another one was on some game forum site (can't recall the game) where someone asked about it - and someone had an answer.

That fixed all my anxiety issues since I know knew things were being worked on :)

Glad to see you all back and doing IT work for a living I totally sympathize with much of this. In the last 20 years I have had to deal with a hacked web server (which I worked on pretty much 12 hours a day for two days to restore) and one case of a lost backup.

It was a cold, empty world for a few days there...

I'm glad you (we) are back!

Thank you Myrthos and all other contributors who keep RPGWatch running! :)

freaked me out, man.

It's not like i post every day, or even visit the site every day. But I need to know RPGwatch is here.

Dont do that again

Ditto.
Glad you are back.

freaked me out, man.

It's not like i post every day, or even visit the site every day. But I need to know RPGwatch is here.

Dont do that again

It`s great to have You back. An evening without at least some of RPGWatch news doesn`t feel right ;)

Back
Top Bottom